1016 Woodlawn Drive ~ Byrdstown, TN 38549 ~ 931-864-3496

Monday, April 7, 2008

Fish Stories

You've seen the pictures of Miss Patti's Ocean and know how all the students created a fish for it. Today I ask second graders to tell about their fish-- give it a name and tell some facts about it. These are some of their fish tales:

My Fish
I made a fish for Miss Patti's Ocean. My fish is named Trent. My fish eats other fish. He lives by a shark. He has orange, red, blue and green stripes. I make him happy by playing with him and that's the end of my story.

Trent, 2nd Grade

My Fish
I made a fish for Miss Patti's Ocean. My fish is named Katie. She likes to stay in the lakes. She has three best friends. She is always nice and shy. She likes to eat gummy worms. She lives in the middle of the lake and she helps people with their problems. Best of all she loves what she does.

Grace, 2nd Grade

My Fish
I made a fish for Miss Patti's Ocean. My fish is named Kimber. She loves to eat seaweed. She's friends with a mermaid. I named her Kimber because I have a sister named Kimber.

Elisha, 2nd Grade

My Fish
I made a fish for Miss Patti's Ocean. My fish is named Killer Fish. My fish lives in the Pacific Ocean. My fish is mean and dirty. My fish is a boy and sometimes he eats other fish. My fish lives by his school and he is in college. My fish has 30000000 brothers.

Peyton, 2nd Grade

1 comment:

Miz Patti said...

Love the Fish Stories!