1016 Woodlawn Drive ~ Byrdstown, TN 38549 ~ 931-864-3496

Thursday, October 8, 2009

What a Good Day!


It's been such a great day! We had safety day and grandparent day. There were 115 grandparents visiting with us today. It was great to see them wandering the halls and visiting with the students. I believe they all had a great time coming back to school!
During safety day the students learned about water safety, seat belt safety and some of them took a ride in a seat that simulated a 5 mph crash! We also had people from the ambulance service, the fire department and 911 sharing information with us. The kindergarten students were fingerprinted by the Pickett County Sheriff's Department and they also took a ride on the fire truck!
I got to do one of my favorite things--make pictures of the students. I took about 350 photos today and I'm going to share some with you!



















TO BE CONTINUED. . .

No comments: