1016 Woodlawn Drive ~ Byrdstown, TN 38549 ~ 931-864-3496

Friday, October 23, 2009

Free Halloween Stuff

Okay, I know you guys are reading this blog because you tell me when I see you. I recently tried to get you to join in by sending some photos of your family's fall fun, but nobody played! So, I am going to bribe you with free Halloween stuff.
If you want all the stuff you see in this picture send me an e-mail to enter your name. Just write Pick Me. . . Choose Me. . . or I need Halloween stuff and all this can be yours.

You have until noon on Tuesday, October 27 to enter.

I will randomly choose a winner from all the entries. I will send it home to you or since that happens to be Parent/Teacher conference day you can pick it up that afternoon.

Start entering!
gibsond2@k12tn.net

Here's what the winner will receive:
Large orange Halloween Bowl
cup cake baking cups
gummi Frankenstein Brains--fat free
Halloween ziplock bags
orange plastic cutlery 12 forks-12 spoons and 12 knives
Halloween candy bags--80
Halloween napkins
Halloween recipe book
Halloween book
Halloween sign
2 cookie cutters--ghost and pumpkin shapes

*Students are allowed to enter also!

*If you have read all the way to the bottom I'll tell you a secret! If you leave a comment instead of an e-mail that says pick me, choose me or I need Halloween stuff, I will enter your name twice when I choose the winner!!!

11 comments:

House Queen said...

Enter me. Pick me. Choose me.

FUN!

Rebekah Cooksey said...

Pick me! Pick me! I really, really need all those Halloween goodies!

:)

KBG said...

please pick me!!!! I need it!!

Mrs. Julia said...

Pick me, choose me!! I need Halloween goodies!!!

tstorie said...

Pick Me, Pick Me, Pick Me!!!!!!!

kamonett said...

pick me!!!

Julie said...

Pick me....oh,oh,oh...please pick me!!!!!

martinmomma said...

pick me pleassse! :)

Mrs. Evans said...

PLEASE PICK ME! I LOVE GOODIES!

Kim said...

PLEASE PICK ME. I NEED SOME HALLOWEEN STUFF. PLEASE.......

iamkbeaty said...

Pick me!! I love Halloween! I NEED these!!