1016 Woodlawn Drive ~ Byrdstown, TN 38549 ~ 931-864-3496

Monday, January 31, 2011

Want to win $40 from CSN Stores?

CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from stylish furniture, modern bedding, or great cookware! They are prompt, reliable and many items have free shipping!

So to celebrate the return to school after so many snow days, they want to give one of the K-8 Blog readers a forty dollar gift to try something from one of their stores.

All you have to do is make a comment on the blog saying,"pick me" or send an e-mail to gibsond2@k12tn.net. So what are you waiting for?

Your comment or e-mail must be received by noon on Friday, February 4. The winner will be chosen by drawing from all the names. Good luck and happy shopping at CSN Stores.

3 comments:

Miz Patti said...

Pick me!!!!!!

Ms Rebekah said...

I was thinking...."Pick Me!" Am I legally able to compete!?!

parker's granny said...

Ms Rebekah, I don't see why not, since I am hosting the giveaway and doing the drawing!
Your Winter Ball photos are awesome!!