1016 Woodlawn Drive ~ Byrdstown, TN 38549 ~ 931-864-3496

Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Proofs/Win a Package

Today I distributed the proofs from our spring portraits. Each proof has a choice of 10 backgrounds, with packages ranging in price from 18 to 45 dollars. Other products such as magnets and key chains are available as add-ons. Remember add-ons are only available with the purchase of a package. The last day to return your order form is April 6th.

To celebrate spring, Mr. Joel Poston, our school photographer is giving away to one lucky blog reader a free Package F.
That's two 5 x7's and 8 wallets with a retail value of $18.00. To enter all you need to do is comment on this post or send an e-mail to gibsond2@k12tn.net
Just say pick me, choose me, or I love free pictures!

We will randomly pick a winner on Monday, April 5th. Enter by noon, and we will try to notify the winner.


Feel free to start commenting and e-mailing for that free package!

*If you have any questions about the portraits feel free to contact Joel at 823-8910.

6 comments:

tt said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE free pictures!!!!

Missy said...

I love free pictures!

Joyce said...

I LOVE pictures and I would love to have a free package of my beautiful granddaughter.

Kim said...

I like to get free.... stuff pick me.

KBG said...

pick me!

kamonett said...

I love free pictures....