1016 Woodlawn Drive ~ Byrdstown, TN 38549 ~ 931-864-3496

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Special Kindergarten Friends

These are two of my special kindergarten friends! I've loved them both since they were babies and I was glad they reached this milestone! I think their Mommies were a little sad because their babies are growing up, but what they don't know is how they will feel the first time their baby drives away in a car alone or goes on their first date or when they eventually leave home for their own life! I tell them it's all happy--it's the way it is suppose to be, but I know it doesn't make them feel any better! All the best wishes to these two and all the little kindergarteners! And good luck Mommies--more stuff to make you cry is ahead!

1 comment:

House Queen said...

Thank you so much Delilah! This was such a sweet post, but guess what? It made me cry! I know you are shocked! :-) We love you very much!